Thank you for your patience while we retrieve your images.
Visitors 109
Modified 31-Jan-21
Created 5-Jan-20
52 photos, 1 videos

Arrived on scene here and had missed the heavy fire from the front of the building. Firefighters were able to make a fast knock on the flames and get inside and extinguish the fire. The 2 victims were brothers 61 & 50 years old were found and transported to Leominster Health Alliance where they had succumbed to their injuries.

Leominster Fire assisted at the scene with an Engine and Ladder.
The cause of the fire has been determined as an overloaded power strip where a space heater was plugged into.

**due to the over grown brush around the house there wasn't much room to shoot. Also poor lighting and the lights from the apparatus made lighting difficult also

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: