This 4 alarm fire engulfed the Tailgators Grille on Main St just 300 yards in front of the Central Fire Station. The owner is a Clinton FF who was on duty at the time of the fire. A call into the department reporting a gas leak around 2230hrs. Upon arrival customers were evacuating the grille as firefighters discovered smoke from the fan hoods. Further investigation found fire throughout.<p> Firefighters quickly went to work stretching lines as the fire began to consume the entire building. Mutual aid from many Departments arrived on scene. Firefighters were pulled from the building and went into a defensive attack. <p> Snow began to fall about 2hrs into the fire and came down heavy througout the morning hours making conditions worse. <p> The fire began when a cook broke a gas line in the process of cleaning.
© Smoke Showing Photography