Well mowing my lawn was my mistake this time. I got a phone call notifing me of this fire. So I went and COULD have been arriving the same time as companies with fire showing from this 2 story home. Firefighters did a great job knocking down the fire and making a rescue of the dog on the 2nd floor. The dog was treated by EMS and a doctor on the phone and was breathing on his own by the time the dog was rushed to the vet by the Fitchburg Police. The dog did survive.<p>The fire is under investigation but is believed to have started by careless smoking material. No one was home at the time of the fire but the owners did return when the dog was removed.
© Smoke Showing Photography