Visitors 510
Modified 20-Dec-12
Created 20-Dec-12
46 photos

This fire began in the chimney and a hole in the crack of the lining caused the fire to spread into the walls of the house. The fire caused damage to the living room and the room above.

Mutual aid from Sterling, Holden, Rutland responded to the fire. The home was built in 1832 according to a sign on the house. The owners were home at the time of the fire.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords:


Guestbook for Princeton Ma - Working Fire - December 20 2012
Colin(non-registered)
Thanks for coming out yesterday Scott. I heard about it late in the game and was stuck covering the station.
The guestbook is empty.
Loading...