114 photos, 4 videos
An early evening fire on Boutelle St possibly sparked by an electrical fan on the 2nd floor, made it's way up into the attic. The tenant heard a pop just before the fire broke out. On arrival smoke was showing and a 2nd alarm was struck bringing an Engine and Ladder from Leominster to the fire.
Ladder 3 crew worked aggressively up on the slate roof as companies inside were able to confine the fire to the attic space.
A cat was rescued by firefighters and brought out to the owner.
Nice work Scott! Love the roof ops photos.
The guestbook is empty.
© Smoke Showing Photography