34 photos, 1 videos
Firefighters from three communities knocked down this fire on Main St. At the time of the fire 2 occupants were home and escaped the fast moving fire. The fire came in around 8:45 a.m. and caused heavy fire damage to the first and second floors.
When firefighters arrived they had heavy fire out the front and rear of the house. The temperature was around 12 degree's. Mutual aid from Leominster, Fitchburg and Gardner covered.
The fire is possibly due to hot ashes from a woodstove. The fire is under investigation.
The guestbook is empty.
© Smoke Showing Photography