At 1417 hrs the fire department received a call for a house that exploded on Ponkin Rd. Capt Michael Hanson arrived on scene and had smoke showing from a home that had the front of the home blown out. The all call department was responding along with Leominster, Clinton to the fire. 2 100 lbs cylinders were leaking by as firefighters sprayed water until they ran out. <p> Fire officals were told that the family was out of town. Once the propane leak was brough under control, firefighters were able to make a search of the home to confirm no one was inside. <p> The fire is under investigation by local and State officals.
© Smoke Showing Photography